Biopharmaceutical and Life Sciences Recruiting
Working with Kathy proved to be a truly enjoyable experience. What set her apart from other recruiters I engaged with was her dedication, her personal interest in the candidate and her responsiveness. I felt like she is really working on my behalf and tried hard to understand what I am looking for in the new position. Results speak louder than words – I am starting my new role in July and I’m very excited.
This is one of the fastest growing, competitive genres of the Twenty-First Century. Proven professionals in the fields of Biotechnology, Pharmacy and Life Sciences are always in high demand.
- Upstream Cell Culture Process Development: Media development & optimization, bioreactor optimization, scale-up, perfusion and fed-batch cell culture processes
- Downstream Protein Purification Process Development: Chromatography, Filtration, TFF, UF/DF
- Cell Therapies, Gene Therapies and Personalized Medicine
- Analytical Development: HPLC, Structural Characterization, Assay Development
- Formulations Development: Stability studies, solubility studies, excipient testing
- Large Scale Bulk Manufacturing and Fill/Finish: Lyophilization, Pre-filled Syringes, Sterile Filling
- Quality Systems: Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), Quality Compliance, Validation
- Regulatory Affairs: IND, BLA, MAA, CMC filings with FDA, EMA and other global regulatory bodies in CTD formats.
- Overall drug development for the advancement and approval of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), antibody drug conjugate (ADC), recombinant protein, cell therapy and biologic therapeutics.
Samsung Biologics headquartered in Songdo, South Korea provides contract manufacturing services for mammalian bulk manufacturing through to fill and finish capabilities. Samsung Biologics is the world’s largest mammalian cell culture CMO with 362KL biologics drug substance, fill & finish manufacturing capacity and CDMO services. Laguna Source has partnered with Samsung Biologics since 2011 and successfully placed over 100 US Expatriate Employees living and working in Songdo South Korea.
Chris guided me with an international opportunity with patience and professionalism. He is detail-oriented and helped me land on a business development position that I wanted. I feel fortunate to get to know him. I am sure you will find that Chris is a great partner for your career advancement.
Overseeing a new CRO team providing Process Development for Gene Therapies, Cell Therapies and Biologics.
Leading all QC functions for testing monoclonal antibody drug products within the world’s largest mammalian cell culture CMO.
Leading COVID-19 Vaccine Development and Manufacturing efforts in coordination with organizations including BARDA, DOD, CEPI and the Gates Foundation.
Leading multi site MSAT operations for Gene Therapy manufacturing.